Keeping customer information secure is a priority for Al Mada Insurance Brokers. We are providing this privacy notice to individual clients who receive our services for personal, family or household purposes. We hope this helps you understand how we handle the personal information about you that we collect and may disclose. This notice also tells you how you can limit our disclosure of personal information about you. The provisions of this notice will apply to former clients as well as our current clients unless we state otherwise.
Our Policies and Practices to Protect Your Personal Information
We protect personal information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable law. We train our employee on how to properly handle personal information and we restrict access to personal information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect and May Disclose:
The personal information we collect about you comes from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as name, address, social security number, telephone number, occupation, marital status, claims histories, risk characteristics and activities, personal health information, assets and income;
- Information about your placements we make on your behalf; and
- Information we receive about you from other sources, such as your employer and other third parties.
We may disclose any of the information that we collect to third parties as described below:
- Financial services providers, such as companies engaged in insurance.
- Governmental authorities, regulatory authorities;
- Third parties who obtain and present to us appropriate judicial orders;
- Our private lawyers, auditors and other appropriate representatives.